Surgical Tech - Must be Ortho Certified
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
As one of the leading medical staffing agencies in California, we specialize in placing top medical professionals in new career opportunities. We have a team of experienced and dedicated healthcare recruiters that knows what it takes to find a qualified candidate that will have the right chemistry for your team.
We are currently hiring for a Surgical Technician immediately with the following skill sets:
Description: Surgical Tech
- Anticipate surgeon needs to ensure smooth and efficient procedures.
- Knowledge of surgical procedures, surgeon needs, and wide range of surgical instruments.
- Ensure operating room is safe, equipment function properly, and operative procedures are conducted under maximum safety guidelines for patients.
- Experience handling instruments, scrubs, medications, and other necessary supply during surgical procedures.
- Checking patients medical charts and consent forms, preparing sterile dressings, and closing incisions.
- Vocational School Diploma – Surgical Tech certification
- Must successfully complete and maintain CPR/BLS certification from accredited American Heart Association.
- CST preferred but not required
- MUST HAVE ORTHOPEDIC CERTIFICATION
- 1 year of paid experience as a Surgical Technologist within the last 18 months in a hospital or clinic setting
- Up to date health records and immunization records
3 Reasons Why Candidates Select 365
- Access to Thousands of Clients Across the Nation
- Competitive Rates
6 Reasons Why Clients Select 365
- Service Excellence
- Tailor Made Solutions
- Vacation Coverage
- Relationship Based Business
- 100% JCAHO Compliant and Pre Screened Candidates
- Speed and Efficiency in Placements
5 Reasons Why 365 Is The Best
- Leaders in Service
- 24 Hour Assistance for Both Clients and Candidates
- Independently Owned since 2009
- Speed and Efficiency in Delivering Results
- Understanding of our Client and Candidate’s Needs