Looking for Certified Sterile Processing Technicians to work in an acute care (hospital) setting.
Details for SPD:
- Monday - Friday (Various Shifts) Rotating Weekends
- ASAP start!
- 8 hour shifts
- $32 local rate $35 traveler rate
Responsibilities for Sterile Processing Technicians
- Decontamination, Case Picking, Assembly, Packaging, Sterilization, Autoclave, and Distribution.
Requirements/Education for Sterile Processing Technicians
- BLS/CPR card from the American Heart Association
- Must be Certified with IAHCSMM, CBSPD, CST
- Must have Covid Vaccine with booster
- Sterile/Surgical diploma
- 2 years of Acute care experience in a Hospital