Bakersfield, CA US
OR Surgical Tech Needed
Description: OR Tech/ Surgical Tech
As a Surgical Technician, you will work with patient information, infection control, monitor and maintain equipment, supplies and instruments, prepare patients for surgery and assist the surgeon with procedures. Must be team oriented and have proven experience working in a fast-paced environment:
– Actively participates in direct patient care and ensures a safe and comforting environment.
– Assures that patient equipment and supplies are available and in operating condition.
– Performs clinical quality improvement activities such as patient satisfaction, physician satisfaction and staff satisfaction.
– Prepares Operating Room and equipment by opening sterile supplies and instrumentation for procedures to be performed.
– Demonstrates proficiency to operate and/or apply surgical equipment and instrumentation.
– Assumes responsibility to maintain sterile technique and apply principles of infection control and medical ethics.
– Other duties as assigned.
Education: Graduation from an accredited school of allied health services.
Licensure/Certification: Valid certificate from Surgical Technologist program preferred. Current BLS certification required.
Experience: Three years continuous experience in an operating room required.
3 Reasons Why Candidates Select 365
6 Reasons Why Clients Select 365
5 Reasons Why 365 Is The Best