RN/OR- Inland Empire
San Bernardino, CA
As one of the leading medical staffing agencies in California, we specialize in placing top medical professionals in new career opportunities. We have a team of experienced and dedicated healthcare recruiters that knows what it takes to find a qualified candidate that will have the right chemistry for your team.
We are currently hiring for an RN/OR.
- Provide surgical patient care by assessing, planning, and implementing the nursing care patients receive before, during and after surgery.
- Patient assessment
- Creating and maintaining a sterile and safe surgical environment
- Pre and post operative patient education, and monitoring the patient's physical and emotional well being
- Integrating and coordinating patient care through the surgical care continuum.
- Provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other health care professionals for all OR patients.
- CA Nursing License
- ACLS Required
- 2 years OR RN experience
3 Reasons Why Candidates Select 365
- Access to Thousands of Clients Across the Nation
- Competitive Rates
6 Reasons Why Clients Select 365
- Service Excellence
- Tailor Made Solutions
- Vacation Coverage
- Relationship Based Business
- 100% JCAHO Compliant and Pre Screened Candidates
- Speed and Efficiency in Placements
5 Reasons Why 365 Is The Best
- Leaders in Service
- 24 Hour Assistance for Both Clients and Candidates
- Independently Owned since 2009
- Speed and Efficiency in Delivering Results
- Understanding of our Client and Candidate’s Needs