Looking for RN's to Provides nursing assessments and direct care for homeless individuals. This is an initiative run by LA county. The facility is open Sunday- Saturday 24hrs. So, we are looking for Nurse that are flexible and are willing to work weekends and Overtime. Duration is ongoing!
Responsibilities for RN:
- Must have 1 year paid working Experience
- Charting and reporting changes in patients' conditions, such as adverse reactions to medication or treatment, and taking any necessary action.
- Provide basic patient care and treatments, such as taking temperatures and blood pressure, and dressing wounds.
- Recognize the need for emergency care; initiate appropriate procedures within the scope of practice and alerts the Nurse Manager and physician in a timely and manner
- Passing Medication
- Pay/Benefits/Hours for RN:
- Must have a flexible schedule willing to work 4-5 days
- Must be able to work Weekends
- Pay for a 12hour is $700 a shift If you can give us 3 days $2,100 weekly and 4 days $2,800 weekly