We are searching for a Phlebotomist to perform various office and clinical duties to keep our health care practice running efficiently. The Phlebotomist will collect blood samples, explaining procedure to patients and preparing patients accordingly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These are the essential job functions for this position. The essential functions of this job include, but may not be limited to those listed in this job description. Employees hired for this position must be able to perform the essential function of this job without imposing significant risk of substantial harm to the health or safety of themselves or others:
- Drawing blood into the correct tubes with the proper additives
- Performing the skin/vein puncture
- Instructing patients on post puncture care
- Delivering specimens back to a laboratory in the specified manner
- Ordering tests per the doctor requisition
- Pediatric experience
- Associate degree in a medical field.
- Must successfully complete and maintain CPR/BLS certification from accredited American Heart Association program.
- Minimum two years of experience working for a health care practice or hospital.
- Current heath documents and immunization records
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Diploma and/or Certification
3 REASONS WHY CANDIDATES SELECT 365
- Access to thousands of clients across the nation
- Competitive rates
6 REASONS WHY CLIENTS SELECT 365
- Service Excellence
- Tailor Made Solutions
- Vacation Coverage
- Relationship Based Business
- 100% JCAHO Compliant and Pre Screened Candidates
- Speed and Efficiency in Placements
5 REASONS WHY 365 IS THE BEST
- Leader in service
- 24 Hour Assistance for Both Clients and Candidates
- Independently Owned since 2009
- Speed and Efficiency in Delivering Results
- Understanding of our Client and Candidates Needs