We are searching for a reliable Medical Assistant to perform various office and clinical duties to keep our health care practice running efficiently. The Medical Assistant will work directly with health care practice staff to collect test samples, maintain patient records, explain common medical procedures to patients and assist in basic examinations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These are the essential job functions for this position. The essential functions of this job include, but may not be limited to those listed in this job description. Employees hired for this position must be able to perform the essential function of this job without imposing significant risk of substantial harm to the health or safety of themselves or others:
- Update and maintain all digital client records and assist in transitioning hard copy records to digital format.
- Record patient information such as vital signs, weight and changes in medical history prior to each appointment.
- Clean and prepare examination rooms prior to patient appointments
- Work in the front office taking care of tasks such as answering phone calls and greeting patients as they enter the facility.
- Assist the nurse and office manager in maintaining the medical inventory and placing orders for new materials as needed.
- Associate degree in a medical field.
- Must successfully complete and maintain CPR/BLS certification from accredited American Heart Association program.
- Minimum two years of experience working for a health care practice or hospital.
- Current heath documents and immunization records
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3 REASONS WHY CANDIDATES SELECT 365
- Access to thousands of clients across the nation
- Competitive rates
6 REASONS WHY CLIENTS SELECT 365
- Service Excellence
- Tailor Made Solutions
- Vacation Coverage
- Relationship Based Business
- 100% JCAHO Compliant and Pre Screened Candidates
- Speed and Efficiency in Placements
5 REASONS WHY 365 IS THE BEST
- Leader in service
- 24 Hour Assistance for Both Clients and Candidates
- Independently Owned since 2009
- Speed and Efficiency in Delivering Results
- Understanding of our Client and Candidates Needs