Certified Surgical Technician
- CRT required
- 2 tears experience - Trauma, General, Ortho, ENT, Vascular, Experience.
- Day/Night shift
description: OR Tech/ Surgical Tech
- Anticipate surgeon needs to ensure smooth and efficient procedures.
- Knowledge of surgical procedures, surgeon needs, and wide range of surgical instruments.
- Ensure operating room is safe, equipment function properly, and operative procedures are conducted under maximum safety guidelines for patients.
- Experience handling instruments, scrubs, medications, and other necessary supply during surgical procedures.
- Checking patients medical charts and consent forms, preparing sterile dressings, and closing incisions
- Vocational School Diploma – Surgical Tech certification
- NBSTSA: Certified Surgical Technologist
- Must successfully complete and maintain CPR/BLS certification from accredited American Heart Association.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a multispecialty inpatient OR as an OR Tech
- Must have strong general,ortho, spine, vascular, ob/gyn, etc.
- Up to date health records and immunization records
- Current BLS certification
- OR Tech Certification
3 REASONS WHY CANDIDATES SELECT 365
- Access to thousands of clients across the nation
- Competitive rates
6 REASONS WHY CLIENTS SELECT 365
- Service Excellence
- Tailor Made Solutions
- Vacation Coverage
- Relationship Based Business
- 100% JCAHO Compliant and Pre Screened Candidates
- Speed and Efficiency in Placements
5 REASONS WHY 365 IS THE BEST
- Leader in service
- 24 Hour Assistance for Both Clients and Candidates
- Independently Owned since 2009
- Speed and Efficiency in Delivering Results
- Understanding of our Client and Candidates Needs