Santa Monica, CA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These are the essential job functions for a rad tech but are not limited to the following.
- Preparing equipment for use as needed.
- Preparing examination rooms for patient exams.
- Positioning patients for imaging exams.
- Documenting information with computers.
- Obtaining images for any areas requested by the physician or radiologist
- Ensuring safety of patients during exams.
- Measuring bone mineral density at a specific anatomical site.
- Assisting radiologists and physicians in the process of understanding and evaluating the images
- Post High School Vocational/Specialized Training.
- Certified Radiologic Technologist
- Fluoroscopic License
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Radiology Technologist.
- Up to date health records and immunizations.
3 Reasons Why Candidates Select 365
- Access to Thousands of Clients Across the Nation
- Competitive Rates
6 Reasons Why Clients Select 365
- Service Excellence
- Tailor Made Solutions
- Vacation Coverage
- Relationship Based Business
- 100% JCAHO Compliant and Pre Screened Candidates
- Speed and Efficiency in Placements