Looking for LVN's to Provides clinical support for providers during clinic operations for homeless individuals. This is an initiative run by LA county. The facility is open Sunday- Saturday 24hrs. So, we are looking for Nurse that are flexible and are willing to work weekends and Overtime. Duration is ongoing!
Responsibilities for LVN:
- Must have 9 months - 1 year paid working Experience
- Charting and reporting changes in patients' conditions, such as adverse reactions to medication or treatment, and taking any necessary action.
- Provide basic patient care and treatments, such as taking temperatures and blood pressure, and dressing wounds.
- Recognize the need for emergency care; initiate appropriate procedures within the scope of practice and alerts the Nurse Manager and physician in a timely and manner
- Passing Medication and Insulin
- Pay/Benefits/Hours for LVN
- Must be able to work Evening and Over night
- Must be able to work Weekends
- Weekly pay $34 hourly after 3 months with perfect attendance you can receive a $1-2 raise! OT after 8 hours rate will be $51