GI Tech / Surgical Tech
Los Angeles, CA
As one of the leading medical staffing agencies in California, we specialize in placing top medical professionals in new career opportunities. We have a team of experienced and dedicated healthcare recruiters that knows what it takes to find a qualified candidate that will have the right chemistry for your team.
We are currently hiring for a Surgical Technician immediately with the following skill sets:
Description: GI Tech/ Surgical Tech
- 4/10s from 6:30am - 5pm
- Duties will include scope processing as well as procedures
- Anticipate surgeon needs to ensure smooth and efficient procedures.
- Knowledge of surgical procedures, surgeon needs, and wide range of surgical instruments.
- Ensure operating room is safe, equipment function properly, and operative procedures are conducted under maximum safety guidelines for patients.
- Experience handling instruments, scrubs, medications, and other necessary supply during surgical procedures.
- Checking patients medical charts and consent forms, preparing sterile dressings, and closing incisions.
- Vocational School Diploma – Surgical Tech certification
- Must successfully complete and maintain CPR/BLS certification from accredited American Heart Association.
- 1 year of paid experience as a Surgical Technologist within the last 12 months in a hospital setting
- Up to date health records and immunization records
- Experience assisting procedures and cleaning scopes
3 Reasons Why Candidates Select 365
- Access to Thousands of Clients Across the Nation
- Competitive Rates
6 Reasons Why Clients Select 365
- Service Excellence
- Tailor Made Solutions
- Vacation Coverage
- Relationship Based Business
- 100% JCAHO Compliant and Pre Screened Candidates
- Speed and Efficiency in Placements
5 Reasons Why 365 Is The Best
- Leaders in Service
- 24 Hour Assistance for Both Clients and Candidates
- Independently Owned since 2009
- Speed and Efficiency in Delivering Results
- Understanding of our Client and Candidate’s Needs