365 HEALTHCARE STAFFING IS HIRING!
365 Healthcare Staffing Services Inc. is looking for energetic and entrepreneurial individuals who are self-motivated and looking for a long term career!
365 Healthcare is a team of dynamic professionals who work closely together and see challenges as opportunities for success. We are growing quickly and are looking for an exceptional team member who can keep pace.
- Conduct thorough audits on candidates
- Maintain detailed reports on compliance
- Upload documents into various online systems
- Basic filing
- Answering phones
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable answering phones and requesting information from employees when necessary
- Provide weekly reporting on activity
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-2 years of Healthcare Compliance and/or Underwriting or Administrative experience required
- Computer literacy and comfort with Excel
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Desire to learn and grow within a company for an extended period of time
- Previous experience in Staffing or Healthcare preferred but not required