Certified Sterile Processing Technician
Mission Viejo, CA
This facility is looking to fill 3 different shifts. Must be able to take call and float between 2 facilities.
Sun - Thurs 11p - 7:30a
Mon - Fri 7a - 3:30p
Mon - Fri 2:30p - 11p
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These are the essential job functions for an instrument technician.
- Must have working knowledge of the following: decontamination, sterilization, assembly, packaging and monitoring of instrumentation, case cart assembly and specialty cart assembly. This includes processing, reading and documenting biological tests to ensure functionality of sterilization equipment.
- Must have the ability to identify and assemble surgical instrumentation trays and ensure functionality, cleanliness and completeness of trays.
- Must be able to prioritize work according to surgical schedules and pick lists.
- Must be able to multi-task and work during stressful situations.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and maintain knowledge of the AAMI, NJDOH and Central Sterile Processing regulations, policies, laws and guidelines that impact the Sterile Processing area.
- Must have graduated from an accredited vocational school with a valid IAHCSMM or CBSPD certificate.
- Sterile Processing Technician by a nationally recognized organization (CBSPD or IAHCSMM)
- Must successfully complete and maintain CPR/BLS certification from accredited American Heart Association.
- Minimum one-year hospital experience as an Instrument Tech within the last 12 months.
- Up to date health records and immunization records
3 Reasons Why Candidates Select 365
- Access to Thousands of Clients Across the Nation
- Competitive Rates
6 Reasons Why Clients Select 365
- Service Excellence
- Tailor Made Solutions
- Vacation Coverage
- Relationship Based Business
- 100% JCAHO Compliant and Pre Screened Candidates
- Speed and Efficiency in Placements
5 Reasons Why 365 Is The Best
- Leaders in Service
- 24 Hour Assistance for Both Clients and Candidates
- Independently Owned since 2009
- Speed and Efficiency in Delivering Results
- Understanding of our Client and Candidate’s Needs